I’m sorry, It’s not my fault. Okay, well it kinda is, but seriously, I don’t think I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to go back to school. Not only has my brain been shut off for the past 5 years, and dumbing it down even more with drugs, but I also chose to do the accelerated program… meaning, I complete my program in 5 months. 2 courses a month - First month: introduction to addiction studies (no brainer), and pharmacology (FML; I am by no means a science person). A lot has happened, since I’ve been MIA so let me tell you a few things I’ve learned in life since we last met.
1. Once upon a time, Heroin used to be legal in the states, and sold over the counter in kits that came with syringes and all that exciting stuff.
2. Adderall is a methamphetamine- often used for ADHD, if i ever wanted some all I have to do is go to my Dr.
3. …but I DON’T - because I am 9 months SOBER today; and it feel ggrrrrreatttt!
4. life is truley beautiful
5. the universal power is the strongest energy I have ever felt. (also known as GOD to others; I like to call him BIG sometimes)
6. BIG has a funny way of revealing things to you
7. I may be a recovered drug user, but I am still a love addict. ughh, does it ever stop ? (oh, instagram too)
8. sickness is everywhere
9. The use of Cocaine dates back as early as 5000 B.C. - dayyummmm
10. I found a new hobby maybe- photography